Come Join Our Team
Take a look at our open positions below, and if you think you may be a good fit, send us a note. We want to see your resume, but we also want to hear something interesting about you. Why should we hire you? We’ll get in touch if we think you could be a good fit.
We are DASH TWO, a Digital and Outdoor media buying agency based out of Los Angeles, CA and Nashville, TN and Minneapolis, MN.
We service clients in the Entertainment/Music, Lifestyle and Fashion industries. We pride ourselves with the work that we do and the people we get to work with. To be frank, we don’t like to work on boring sh**!
Our LA office has an immediate need for a Full-Time Outdoor Media Buyer to work out of our Culver City office. Our Outdoor department has doubled year over year – This is a great opportunity for those wanting to get into a growing company. The Media Buyer will work with the outdoor team in planning out-of-home campaigns for clients.
Please no resumes from outside of the general area. They will not be considered.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Manage inbound calls for campaign inquiries
- Work with multiple vendors for inventory requests
- Create campaign proposals via PowerPoint and/or Google Slides
- Project management across multiple clients (Great communication & time management is required)
- Provide clients with post-campaign decks
The Ideal Candidate Looks Like:
- Comfortable working in small teams and in a small office setting (10-15 people)
- Thrives in fast-paced, quick turnaround environment
- Positive attitude, highly organized, tech savvy
- Skilled in working closely with customers to develop and cultivate client relationships
- Able to multi-task and stay calm under pressure
- Quick to learn new programs and software
- High level of initiative with strong follow through
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 1-year experience in office or agency environment
- Knowledge of the Out-of-Home industry (huge plus!)
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
Please submit your resume with a brief cover letter outlining:
- How your educational and professional background suits the job
- What attracts you to this position
Only candidates who meet the defined qualifications will be contacted. Candidates must be able to work full time (40 hr/wk 9-5 Mon-Fri) in Los Angeles and must be fully eligible to work in the United States. Must submit a cover letter to be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
DASH TWO seeks a salesperson who can leverage existing relationships in a new position. Do you want the freedom to do your job without the usual agency restraints? We have a unique working environment. We trust you to do your job, and we encourage you to build on what you’ve learned in previous positions.
The salesperson will play a critical role in growing our business and establishing new contacts. You will work closely with our leadership to outline strategies to help us expand.
Why join DASH TWO? You get to work with top brands, and your hard work will be rewarded. Get in touch today to learn more about this position.
Careers at DASH TWO
Media is a fast-paced, fun business that requires energy and commitment from every employee. You need to work well with a team and display a quick, creative mind.
Do you have all those qualities? Then we’d love to consider you for our team.
DASH TWO is a digital and outdoor media agency based in Culver City, California, with satellite offices in Nashville and Pakistan.
We’re a tight-knit group that works hard for our clients. We’re not satisfied with just meeting their expectations. We want to do better. It’s challenging work, and it’s rewarding. Our unique collaborative process results in observable results that exceed our clients’ goals.
We want the best people in our offices. We look for experience in key positions and the ability to step right in to contribute to the team, but we’ll also consider people with interesting backgrounds who can learn the ropes fast.
Why DASH TWO?
Do you want a career, not just a job? We put you on a path to grow and excel. We love media and believe strongly in the difference implementing the right strategy can make for the right brand. We identify the strengths of the people on our team, and we assign tasks to set you, and our clients, up for success.
Our employees like working for us. You sure can’t say that for every job. We like each other and have a cool work environment. We’re serious about our work, but in a way that won’t stress you out. (Honestly, that’s something rare these days in media.)
Some of the perks include:
- Medical coverage
- Two weeks of vacation
- Healthy work/ life balance